Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FOX the Champion

I am very happy! I want to share some news with you! My blogger friend Kasia who is also the author of the Fox drawing, wrote a post on her blog about my new reappearance to the blogger community. I once had a blog, but it wasn't what I wanted it to be, so I had to change it.
I named my blog after the drawing that I recieved as a gift from Kasia last year. It pictured me. I don't remember who gave the name to the Fox, but I reckon it was me. Now it is called Fox the Champion. Have a look at Kasia's recent post from the 14th October 2010. She is a brilliant, very talented illustrator and I am a fan of her sketches.

By the way, there is also a great film about a fox, based on a children's book by Roald Dahl entitled "Fantastic Mr Fox". Take a look at the trailer below.




And to end...



Do you like them? You will hear about this wild bunch very soon!

1 comment:

  1. thank you mada! happy you like my sketches:) i think i know these guys. i saw them somewhere... or perhaps their scottish cousins.
    looking forward to the news from lodz!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete